Edge Blade Runner Tactical Eyewear
The aggressive Blade Runner has a traditional rectangle frame that features jagged temple arms. Its flexible and durable rubberized matte black frame is equipped with soft thermoplastic rubber nose pads and Edge-Flex temple arms to create a comfortable, nonslip fit. This ballistic-rated eye pro has a rugged style and offers fashion and function for any situation.
- Military grade Vapor Shield (Anti-Fog – Absolutely impervious to fog)
- 3X anti-scratch coating
- Wrap-around frame with no side shield distortion
- Straight temple that rests comfortably on your head and doesn't pinch
- Frame consists of a flexible & durable TR90/Nylon compound material (material increases “grip” as it becomes moist or warm)
- Lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- Soft cleaning bag included
G-15 lenses provide contrast and image definition while maintaining a neutral, true-to-life perspective. This technology was pioneered by the U. S. Air Force and features a green-colored tint that has cooling properties for the eyes. G-15 lenses are perfect for a variety of bright light conditions. The addition of Vapor Shield© military grade anti-fog technology keeps these lenses completely resistant to fog, even in extreme environments. 15% of visible light passes through this lens color.
Compliance: Edge Tactical Eyewear glasses are tested in independent laboratories to ensure their compliance with ANSI Z87.1+2010 and Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 standards. All Edge lenses block 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation and are coated to reduce scratching.